While the experience was undeniably incredible, I'm currently feeling a bit overstimulated and numb from this last month of travel shoots around Europe. It really was the adventure of a lifetime. A lot of this content won't surface until 2023 now, but I'm enjoying rediscovering all of the random bits and pieces I've brought home as I unpack and reorganize.
Here are a few early highlights.
1. Kitschy French singles from a Parisian thrift shop.
2. Various pieces of the Berlin Wall.
3. A mini bar's worth of different Scotch from Scotland.
4. Belgian comicbook souvenirs - with an emphasis on finds from Tintin and Lucky Luke.
5. Retro inspired merch from Euro Disney's 30th anniversary - now known as Disneyland Paris.
6. A handcrafted "willy warmer" from Amsterdam ... for dressy occasions.
These were clearly all must haves in the moment lol.