2022. A year where, due to the documentary production, new posts on the Editing Luke site dropped by almost half, but traffic increased 38% - go figure.
My Lensa AI gallery on the website has to receive an honorable mention, despite not technically being an original photo set, the post generated tens of thousands of hits in just the last month as a result of being early on the trend.
It easily encapsulates the randomness of "best of" lists, as it's always a bit of a crap shoot to understand why something hits. All that said, here are the Top 9 most popular, original photo essays released on the Editing Luke site in 2022.
9. Belgian Beer, Belgian Chocolate, and Belgian Waffles
A recap of some of the stereotypical "bests" experienced in Bruxelles.
8. Louvre Pyramid in Paris, France
Architectural images of the Louvre's iconic entrance.
7. Space Shuttle Discovery in Virginia
A detailed collection of NASA's most travelled Space Shuttle.
6. Villa Vizcaya & Gardens in Miami, Florida
Architectural images of one of Miami's most historic estates.
5. Surfing in Manhattan Beach, California
An impromptu shoot on the California coast.
4. Paramount Studios in Hollywood, California
A look behind the gates of one of the world's most iconic movie studios.
3. Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II in London, UK
Easily the most coincidental photo essay of the year from the streets of London.
An exploration of one of Japan's most visited castles.
1. Savi's Workshop Lightsaber at Walt Disney World
A look behind the upcharged lightsaber building experience within Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge ... because ... lightsabers obviously lol.
No comments :
Post a Comment