Pre-order is still going strong! You can explore the preview post for MHHS As It Was here, and you can skip directly to the pre-order link here to get your copy!
Along with the pre-orders, I've also received a number of questions about the book, so I wanted to take this opportunity to answer some of the most frequently asked. For starters, here are the details of the MHHS As It Was photo book again.
- 8x10" softcover photo book.
- 100 page count. Professionally printed and bound.
- Featuring 180+ images of MHHS prior to renovation, including exclusive shots of some of the early interior demolition.
- Official release in September / October 2017.
- Cost of $30 per book.
- Where will this book be available in Medicine Hat?
- Is it worth pre-ordering or should I wait until the fall?
- I live outside of Medicine Hat, will I be able to get a copy in the fall?
- Can I reserve a copy now and pay later?
Only paid pre-orders will have a reserved copy once the book is released. You can put in your request through the pre-order link, and once you receive the paypal request for payment you don't have to pay it immediately, however all unpaid requests will be cancelled once pre-order ends. In short, you haven't technically ordered / reserved a copy of the book until you've paid.
- I submitted a pre-order but haven't received a PayPal request?
Please double check your spam / junk folder if you haven't received a follow up email from PayPal. All payment requests have been sent the same day as any pre-order message I have received. If you still can't find it, please send another pre-order request and let me know that this has happened. I want to fix this for you if that is the case.
- How long will the book be available for pre-order?
- Was this book commissioned by the high school?
- Are you planning on doing other photo books?
Once again, you can pre-order your copy of the book here.
For more information and previews of the MHHS As It Was photo book be sure to explore the original post here. Thanks again to all of you who have ordered your copy already! I can't wait to finally have this photo book out there.