While you can't possibly sum up the Pacific Northwest in a mere 100 images, I hope my shots give you a glimpse into the exciting and eventful journey we were on. Click on the title of any image below to explore the larger photo set associated with it. A complete list of every location I photographed throughout Oregon and Washington can also be viewed here.
1. Oregon Coast.
2. Downtown Seattle, Washington.
3. Portland Neon Sign.
4. Gum Wall in Seattle.
5. Lookout at Cape Meares, Oregon.
6. Center for Wooden Boats in Seattle.
8. Oceanside Beach, Oregon.
9. Chinatown in Portland, Oregon.
10. Bicycles in Spokane, Washington.
11. Pacific Ocean.
12. Wild Horses Monument in Washington.
13. Mount Hood in Portland, Oregon.
15. Jimi Hendrix Exhibit at the EMP Museum in Seattle.
16. Multnomah Falls, Columbia River Gorge.
17. Downtown Portland, Oregon.
18. Splashing at Seaview Beach, Washington.
19. Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville, Oregon.
20. Lily pads in Lan Su Chinese Garden in Portland.
21. My friend Mike and I on our epic road trip up the coast.
22. Celluloid Seattle Exhibit at MOHAI.
23. Downtown Portland, Oregon.
24. Tillamook Air Museum in Tillamook, Oregon.
26. Lighthouse lens at MOHAI in Seattle.
27. Moss covered trees at Multnomah Falls, Oregon.
28. Evergreen Space Museum in McMinnville, Oregon.
29. Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington.
30. Seattle to Bainbridge Ferry.
32. Open roads through scenic Idaho.
33. Space Needle in Seattle, Washington.
34. Steam Plant Square in Spokane, Washington.
35. Driving the Columbia River Gorge.
36. Seaview Beach, Washington.
37. Cape Meares Lighthouse, Oregon.
38. Otter at the Oregon Zoo.
39. Battery Harvey Allen in Washington.
40. Downtown Seattle.
41. Cape Meares, Oregon.
42. Kurt Cobain book found in Portland used bookstore.
43. North Head Lighthouse, Washington.
44. Guitar sculpture in the EMP Museum, Seattle.
45. Radio Flyer Wagon Slide in Spokane, Washington.
46. Exploring Pike Place Market.
48. Keep Portland Weird.
49. Spokane's Riverfront Park.
50. Fremont Troll in Seattle, Washington.
51. Tillamook Air Museum, Oregon.
52. Lan Su Chinese Garden in Portland.
53. Mike at Seaview Beach.
54. Museum of History and Industry in Seattle.
55. Kurt Cobain graffiti in his hometown of Aberdeen, Washington.
56. Looking out from the Space Needle.
57. Surfer on Seaview Beach.
58. Pop culture at EMP Museum in Seattle.
59. Pike Place Market in Seattle.
60. Blimp Hangar at Tillamook Air Museum.
61. Multnomah Falls in Oregon.
62. Seattle Ferry.
63. Vintage cans at MOHAI.
64. Downtown Seattle.
65. Driving the Pacific Coastline.
66. Pop culture at the EMP Museum in Seattle.
67. Seattle's Oceanfront.
68. Portland Aerial Tram.
70. Pike Place Market.
71. Bruce Lee's Grave Site in Seattle.
72. Space Needle Observation Deck.
73. Downtown Portland.
74. Gum Wall at Pike Place Market.
75. Downtown Spokane, Washington.
76. Portland Aerial Tram.
77. Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose in Oregon.
78. Ferris Wheel in Seattle.
79. Fremont Troll in Seattle.
81. Oceanside Beach, Oregon.
83. Multnomah Falls, Columbia River Gorge.
84. Evergreen Space Museum in Oregon.
85. Kurt Cobain Memorial in Aberdeen, Washington.
86. Boats in Seattle.
87. View of Seattle from the water.
88. Jimi Hendrix's guitar at the EMP Museum.
89. Center for Wooden Boats in Seattle.
90. Oregon Zoo in Portland.
91. Octopus Tree at Cape Meares in Oregon.
93. Used bookstore in Portland, Oregon.
94. Seattle Ferry.
95. Interior of the Cape Meares Lighthouse in Oregon.
96. Oceanside Beach, Oregon.
97. Starbucks #1 at Pike Place Market.
98. Sunset from the Space Needle.
99. Site of the North Head Lighthouse.
100. Palouse Falls in Washington.